Sunday, 15 December 2013

All in an afternoon's work

Had a chance to finish my Christmas sewing projects today.  I managed to get some t-shirts sewn up in the week so all I had left to do was 2 tops and a cowl scarf.
Now in case you're wondering (which of course you are) about the picture of the rather cracked and shrunken-looking pastry case: while I was sewing this afternoon, my long-suffering husband decided to make a sort of apple flan.  He was extremely busy in the kitchen for a long time so of course I was expecting something amazing.  After I had sewn up my Ts I went to see what he had managed to create in her to same time and I thought I'd take a picture of all of our efforts together just, well, just because.  

In between the rain showers I tried to get a picture outdoors, in natural light, of the week's t-shirts all ironed and ready to wrap.  This one wasn't bad:

But then the wind got up and it started to rain again:

So I had to finish my pics indoors.  I think I may have to give up on natural light until the spring time.





 Here's the whole lot all ironed neatly, folded and piled up ready for wrapping!







No comments:

Post a Comment